The Trusted Air Duct Cleaning Services in King County, WA
Are you looking to improve your home’s air quality? AirGenie’s air duct cleaning services can help. We are a registered air duct cleaning and air quality company serving the King County area, licensed to work on your air ducts and leave them free of debris, dust, and other contaminants and pollutants. We are trained to identify the problems and obstructions in your air duct system and work on a solution to bring you the cleanest home air quality for easy breathing.
Our technicians are here to help. We use the finest tools and techniques for air quality inspections, purification, and improvement, including state-of-the-art air duct cleaning services. Hire our HVAC duct cleaning services today!
Air ducts get clogged with dirt and debris that adheres to the surfaces. They are one of the many sources of harmful air particles in your home. With regular cleaning, you can prevent health problems that arise from constant exposure to mold, dirt, and debris. Our air duct cleaning will take care of your entire system, such as:
- Air ducts and registers
- Grilles and diffusers
- Heat exchangers
- Heating and cooling coils
- Drip pans
- Fan motor and fan housing
- Air handling unit
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
Our air duct cleaning process involves the following steps:
- Locating all the registers in the house, including the supply, return lines, and dryer vent.
- Testing indoor air quality by placing our IAQ monitor in a central location with optimal air exchange.
- Attaching our certified Negative Air Pressure Machine to each register.
- Once the system is under negative pressure, we run our certified compressed air cleaning tools down the entire length of every duct.
- We clean your return lines with a special agitation tool (bigger registers, usually on the ceiling or in a hallway), where most of the dust can be found.
- We agitate and remove dust and debris from your furnace, including the blower motor, air handler, and interior cage.
- Using our certified brush and air pressure, we clean your dryer vents.
- Finally, our team will generate your indoor air quality report and send it directly to your email. Our advisors will contact you for further assistance if anything needs to be addressed.
Air Duct Cleaning FAQ
Regularly cleaning your air ducts brings a lot of air benefits for you and your family, including:
- Better indoor air quality
- Boosted HVAC system efficiency
- Prolonged lifespan
- Removing harmful debris that causes respiratory diseases
- Eliminates foul odors like tobacco smoke, mildew, and chemical remnants
- Eliminates irritants to diminish asthma attacks and respiratory allergies
We advise having your air ducts cleaned every two years, but if you or someone in your family has trouble with allergies or you have pets, we recommend cleaning them more frequently.
The time it takes to clean your air duct system depends on the size of your home and the amount of debris inside. A complete air duct system cleaning might take anywhere from 2 to 5 hours with practiced technicians.
Yes, cleaning your air ducts will improve your HVAC system's efficiency, decreasing energy costs.
Why Choose Us?
We are not just an air duct cleaning company; we are indoor air quality experts! Our air vent cleaning is performed by a team of experts who check your indoor air quality to ensure you and your loved ones stay safe inside your home.
We are part of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association. Our technicians are certified and attend ongoing training to deliver the best air duct cleaning in Washington.
We provide complimentary Indoor Air Quality Tests as part of our service and send the report directly to you.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, maintaining an A+ Rating across all platforms.
Our customer service is outstanding! We treat our customers like our own family. Our respect and professionalism exceed any other indoor air quality company in the state!